Friday, September 07, 2007

Friday's Feast #5

I just got home from a Tastefully Simple party at my friend, Paula's, house. Though I ate almost all of the Go Go Asiago dip all by myself, I still have a little room left for...



Appetizer
Using only one word, how does grocery shopping make you feel?

Ummmm... Inspired

Soup
What is your favorite part about the season of Autumn?

Leaves, leaves, leaves... I LOVE the leaves changing colors. Our yard and street are so beautiful.

Salad
Have you ever had any bad experiences online?

Not really. I've had some frustrating bidding wars on eBay, but that's about it.

Main Course
Name three things that make you happy daily.

1. My husband - I enjoy him so much - his sense of humor, his smile, the way he works so hard. You name it, I like it about him!

2. My kids - if you don't know them, you're really missing out. They're the coolest!

3. Playing the piano - playing really relaxes me. I'm so thankful I get to make a living doing something that also brings me joy.

Dessert
What one household cleansing or organizing item would you not want to be without?

I'm a big fan of LOC cleaner. I like the way it cleans and smells

Join the fun at Friday's Feast.

6 comments:

Barb said...

I love the leaves, too! I don't know how I survived without seeing the seasons change when I was growing up in Florida.

Natalie said...

I like your main course. I miss "my" piano...unfortunately my mom thinks it's hers. LOL!

Anonymous said...

What a great feast this week! I wish I had stuck with the piano. I only took lessons for a few years, from about 5 to 7 yrs. old...at which point I decided I wanted to be a ballerina instead...ha ha!! I also played the clarinet for 7 years, which I really enjoyed. I refuse to sell it on Ebay. My husband thinks I'm weird for keeping it when I never play it. But it has sentimental value!! I'd sell it if we were completely broke...I'm sure you're someone who can understand my side of it. Anyway, have a great week!

Alison said...

Great feast!! I'd love for my daughter to take piano lessons one day (soon)! That's something I always wished I had done as a child. Playing trumpet in middle and high school helped me learn to play by ear, but I still don't know anything about chords...

Thanks for visiting my feast!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I came to check your's out at just the right time for me. I usually turn off the music (don't even ask me why I have it on my blog if I don't usually listen on others.... probably says something about me, just don't know what) but for this moment in time, it was just what I needed to hear.
You are so upbeat... can I race you to the end with no regrets? Well, perhaps it shouldn't be a race, persay.... I have odd desires when it comes to being with and without the ones I love. But I still want to go without regrets. I love it!
I teach Kindermusik and some rag tag music stuff, folkdance and the like, to homeschoolers, so I can SO understand your love of teaching it and your peace with the end of the work week!
Have a gret Sunday!

Ami said...

Thanks for the compliment on the room. You're welcome to spend the night any time...

And it's ok, laugh at my baby. It's going away soon if I have any say in it.