Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Pssst!

Hey, remember that girl that used to blog on this page??

(da ta da da da daaaaaaa)

It's MEEEE!

(That was a heck of a women's retreat, huh!?)

I've missed blogging and have thought about it for about the last three weeks solid. But, it's like the first blog back after an absence is so... awkward. It's like saying a big, emotional good-bye to a friend who's going overseas and then running into them at Walmart before they leave.

I'd be lying if I said it wasn't nice to be missed. To all of those who've asked about the status of my blog... Mike, Michelle, My mother-in-law, Lauren... thanks. You make me grin. See --> :-)

I was talking to my friend/piano student, Louise, the other day and she helped me realize something. There are no "rules" to having a blog. You can blog about whatever you want, whenever you want, however you want. I think with my perfectionistic, slightly OCD, anal, etc. personality, I tend to set boundaries that don't need to be there.

So I'm back. I'm going to use the Thursday Thirteen tomorrow to tell you about all of the busyness that has been happening while I've been absent from the blogosphere.

On a final note, our Jacob earned his Bobcat badge in Cub Scouts tonight. Isn't he adorable?!



See ya.... SOON!!

(Comment please)

6 comments:

Becca said...

can i just say....weird.

i blogged today after a long absence. a september absence...

its a little crazy how much we are alike.

Ami said...

Girl! I feel the same way about my blog. It's like I'm afraid I'm "not doing it right" when "right" is really whatever I want it to be.

Glad you're back and can't wait for that Thursday Thirteen. In fact, I haven't done one in so long, I might actually do one this week, too.

When's game night?

Michelle said...

It's good to hear from you again! Welcome back to the blogosphere!

Anonymous said...

yay! i've been wondering if you had left the blogosphere for ever! i actually was procrastinating on a paper and read some of your archives last week (i'm not a stalker, you're just a good writer)! Hope you guys are doing great- say hi to the fam for me!!

Emily Goldberg (from the Baltimore CR team!)

Louise said...

AHHH!!!!!!!! There's a link in YOUR log to MY blog! I'm a friggin celebrity!! And me without a stitch of makeup on! I wouldl ike to thank the academy... And the faboo Katy... and Officer Hot stuff... no not you bibsy, simmer down....... (fades into the darkness because the Academy awards is no place for blogs....)

Jeremy Del Rio said...

welcome back!