Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Bow wow wow, yippee yo yippee yea.

heyyyyy.....

This is Tucker. I thought I'd hijack my mommy's blog for a minute to tell you what's on my mind. I know... it's not everyday you read a blog from a dog. And, considering I don't have opposable thumbs, the fact that I'm typing this at all is pretty amazing. But, hey, that's how I roll...

Anyway, I'm really stressed out about something. See, we have this couch. It's... well, it's perfect. It's all soft and saggy and smells divine. It is where I sleep (pretty much all day) and chill. Dogs are fond of chilling, you know.

Well, I found out that on Friday THEY'RE TAKING MY COUCH AWAY! They got some "new" couch. Pooh. The one we have now is perfectly fine.

So Mommy brought home this big pillow/bed thingy that I'm supposed to lay on now. It's OK, I guess. It's soft, but it doesn't smell like anything yet.

Man. If dogs ruled the world, things would be a lot different.

No comments: