Friday, December 02, 2005

Big plans for Friday night...

Don't envy my exciting life when you read all that I have planned for tonight. I finally picked up the new DDR Extreme 2 tonight and am looking forward to getting my groove on. My friend, Jess, is coming over to join me. I think we may do a little Karaoke Revolution Party, too. I may bake some brownies or something.

Oh, now I've gone and make you all jealous. I'm sorry.... OK. Not really. Hope your Friday is half as exciting as mine :-)

4 comments:

Jen said...

I am so stinkin' jealous. All I did was sing, play DDR, and stay up 'til 3:15 with a whole bunch of weird people in my house. In retrospect, staying up until 3 was not a good idea.
Miss you, my seester. Sing some karaoke for me (I'm very particular to "It's Raining Men.")

Sandy said...

Sounds way more exciting than mine but I suppose a daughter should have more fun than her mom on a Friday night . . . I'm ready for another DDR tournament with my daughters!

Becca said...

hey, jen. i did that too. and you know what, those people were weird.

katy said...

You'll all be happy to know that I did NOT pee my pants this time!