Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Holy Chocolate, Batman.


My cell phone isn't working properly.

This, my dear reader, is a most frustrating predicament.

I have a chocolate. I love my chocolate (not because I love real chocolate. That is totally unrelated). About two weeks ago, I made an emergency swing over to the Verizon store because my display had cracked inexplicably. Seriously. One minute I was at Bible study and it was working fine, then BAM - big, ugly cracks and lines across the display. So Verizon replaced it - for free. (Have I mentioned I love Verizon?) Anyway, I started to notice like a week later that my screen would go blank and I would have to turn my phone off and then on. Now, the screen jst randomly goes blank and sometimes turning it off and on works, sometimes it doesn't :-( This affects many functions for which I've come to rely heavily on my cell. Texting for instance. I'm a very big texter - especially because it allows me to keep in communication with my husband while he's in meetings (which is most of the time) and I'm in lessons (also - most of the time!). Not to mention it's also my alarm clock and storage for phone numbers.

AHHH! We leave for Ohio tomorrow and I really need my cell to be functional - but today I have very little time and no car. Tomorrow is not much different.

AHHH!

(Disclaimer - I know there is nothing you can do to help my plight. I just needed somewhere to vent. Thank you for your patronage)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, this is Marshella. Can I give you a ride today? I'm pretty much free this afternoon. Call me if you can get a free minute/time to go back to the store.

Ami said...

Did you get it fixed? Have a great time in Ohio and Happy Thanksgiving!

Let's plan a get together before Christmas, kay?

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Just wanted to let you know that if you ever need another ride, let me know. I'm available off and on through the week. Also, the piano tuner that I use - who is WONDERFUL - is Buzz Grimes. His informative website is http://www.buzzgrimespianos.com. Don't forget it's a business tax write-off. :-)

Becca said...

Dear Katy,

Let's do lunch sometime, and then a Broadway play.

Love,
Becca