Saturday, May 15, 2010

I'm baaaaack!

So it's been over a year.

I know.

I've been a busy girl. Don't hassle me.

Truth is, I really have missed blogging and since the beginning of the new year, I've been plotting my comeback. Well, not plotting exactly, more like thinking about getting my random thoughts back on the world wide web via... well THIS. These thoughts have usually come at random and inopportune times - i.e. the shower, while I'm teaching a piano lesson, etc.

Then you have to plan your comeback, which I figure I pretty much suck at. It having to be a certain way and all. So today, on this random Saturday (not terribly random - it's actually my youngest son's 9th birthday :-) I was sitting here at the computer doing all sorts of important things like renewing library books, checking my email, giving my Pet Society pet a bath... and I thought "why don't I jump on and write a blog."

So here I am.

I promise I have lots of blog-worthy, random, semi-important (in my mind anyway) thoughts. There may not even be anybody following this anymore, but I figured that doesn't really matter. Here I am.

You may exhale.

1 comment:

Louise said...

Didn't that feel good? Now, Repeat.